Friday 25 December 2015

Its christmas!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all having a fantastic Christmas, I cant quite believe how quick this year has gone and that we are almost in 2016. It only feels like we was all welcoming 2015 in but hey time flies when your having fun.

Im so sorry ive been so quiet on my blog, unfortunately my laptop broke and ive been so busy that I haven't even thought about buying a new one but thankfully santa was ever so kind and I got a new one for Christmas this year. (happy dance) So that also means that throughout 2016 I will be able to post regular and consistent posts for you guys :)

I have decided that I will upload a new post every Friday on a variety of different topics so let me know if there is anything you want me to write about in particular and I will try to cover it.

Anyway, I will let you all get back to enjoying your Christmas turkey and celebrations and will see you all on Friday with a new blog post.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment