Saturday 2 January 2016

What i got for christmas 2015

Hey everyone!

Happy new year! Can you believe how quick last year went? I certainly cant, it honestly feels like it has just flown by.

I thought i would do a little what I got for Christmas post as I absolutely love reading other peoples, so i thought mine my be of interest to some of you. I genuinely love just spending time with my family at Christmas and believe its more about us all being together and celebrating so i am in no way showing off what i got and i am truly very grateful for my each and every one of my gifts that i received. I was truly spoilt and received so many gifts so i wont list everything i got otherwise this will be a very long post.


My main present from Hayden and Albie was a watch, i have been after a really nice dainty and simple watch for such a long time and i just haven't found any i liked but Hayden proved to me that he knows what i like better than i know myself and got me the perfect watch. It is just a simple black leather strap with rose gold detailing (although in the picture it looks yellow gold) and i  just love it so so much.



From my mum and step dad, i got thoroughly spoilt. There are some gifts i haven't included as i want to do a separate blog post on them but i got some new hair straighteners as mine are old and i need to make more of an effort with my appearance, haha. I also received a chrome cast for my TV which i am still trying to figure out how to use but i am getting there and my main present from them was a new laptop which means i can now do more blogging, yay!

I cant believe even at my age, how much i love Christmas and how many gifts i still get but i am so grateful to of received every single item i did and feel so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.

I cant wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

Hope you enjoyed this post.
Megan x








No comments:

Post a Comment